Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
- Toshiba launches its new Ultra HD laptop as Satellite P50t 4k
- Norton Alarms an Instagram Scam, Involving US $1000 Free Giveaway
- How efficient tablets can be when used as secondary computers at work?
- A new OpenSSL vulnerability released as Heartbleed
- Microsoft updated IE11 and added new features for Desktop and Mobile versions
Category Archives: Technical Support
Toshiba recently made an announcement about the release of its newest laptop in the line of ultra HD machines by the company. Named as the Satellite P50t 4k, this notebook is created with a 15.6 inch screen and can thus … Continue reading
Internet Explorer 11 now released for Windows 7, which means it’s no more for Windows 8 and Windows 8.1. Also, the 95 languages in which this will be available are believed to add more to its popularity. Microsoft anticipates a … Continue reading
The days when you needed to go to your office to access files or some important data from your office PC, have now turned into a thing of the past. All thanks to the remote desktop software, this has emerged … Continue reading
We often come across a word in our daily life whenever we use a computer. We are as much associated with it as any application in our laptop or PC. One term, that a common man is scared of? Yes! … Continue reading
Today, billions of people use netbooks, desktops and notebooks for surfing, sending mails, chat, downloading music, videos and online transactions. Users feel interesting to work on computer systems until everything is going very smooth. However, when some troubles occur on … Continue reading