Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
- Toshiba launches its new Ultra HD laptop as Satellite P50t 4k
- Norton Alarms an Instagram Scam, Involving US $1000 Free Giveaway
- How efficient tablets can be when used as secondary computers at work?
- A new OpenSSL vulnerability released as Heartbleed
- Microsoft updated IE11 and added new features for Desktop and Mobile versions
Category Archives: Internet Support
In addition to the Windows 8.1 update, Microsoft also made announcement about an update on its popular web browser, Internet Explorer 11. The changes in the desktop version of the browser mostly focus on enterprise users, around F12 developer tools … Continue reading
Internet usability is growing all around; it may be area of research and development or marketing and entertainment. It is so important that any kind of troubles the accessibility is not at all entertained. If internet connection is slow or … Continue reading